Wednesday 16 November 2016

Sew Small





I have temporarily packed away the Magic Stars quilt for a little while, in the hope that I come back to it with fresh eyes and ideas.  In the meantime I am working on a couple of smaller projects:
  • those Liberty hexis, I was beginning to join a couple of weeks ago are now all finally stitched together, and have been quilted too, they will be turned into the exterior of a sew together bag for my EPP projects.  Fabrics for the lining and pockets are from the stash too.
  • a little more hand sewing on some felt Christmas ornaments for a friend.
Roll on the weekend - I have lots of sewing planned.




7 comments:

  1. I love this time of year and the Christmas sewing that goes along with it. Looking forward to seeing the finished ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The liberty hexies are gorgeous - will make a lovely bag! Cute ornaments - is that washaway stuff on the outside of the ornament? (You've probably said before, sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Liberty hexagons, and I love the machine quilting. Are your beautiful Christmas decorations on wool felt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pink and green felt! You know me well!! Those Liberty hexies look wonderful! Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet hexis, they will make a very pretty bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Weekend ... enjoy! Everything is looking beautiful!I really like the Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.