- The rainbow round has been added, now it is up to planning and cutting for the next round. I think I am going to have to find a bigger fence for photos now.
- Tomatoes from my Dad's garden, my plants had finished fruiting, so these make it seem like summer is lingering.
- The last of my summer flowers - cosmos and zinnia, just enough for a little posy.
- Meeka - she is lucky she's cute, even my family aren't meant to sit on this pillow.
- Lucy - my stray, who still won't come inside, but is certainly looking well fed and knows where the best sunny spots are on a cool autumnal morning.
- Another bird in progress.
Hoping you are all enjoying lovely autumnal or spring days too, wherever you are.