Monday 12 August 2013

Pinspired






One of the benefits of not having my sewing machine for a couple of weeks,  was remembering that I used to do a lot of other crafty creative things and doing some of them again. The other day wanting to create something, I browsed my pinterest boards for inspiration, and came across this image.  I knew that I had bought a lot of little canvas boards, so I pulled them out, found my test posts of paint, rummaged through my craft supplies for coloured paper, heart embellishments, lace and old clothing tags.  A few a hours later, I have my version of a multi heart artwork. Currently displayed on a mini easel. on my sideboard. I think that once a month I will make myself create something from my pinterest boards - whether it be something sewn, cooked or arty, to keep my creative mojo inspired and challenged.

What have you made from your pinterest boards?

2 comments:

  1. Your canvas turned out beautifully. I've not joined Pinterest.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, one of the unexpected benefits of writing a blog is when a distant relative gets in touch! Love your BlogSpot. Prisca x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.