Thursday 29 August 2013

Random Happiness

 

Things that have made me happy this week:
  • finishing my Palatina Cushion - this includes putting a zip in the side seam.
  • reading the latest Philippa Gregory book - I love royal historical fiction.
  • celebrating Miss B's success in being selected for her school team for the National Chess Champs.
  • eating freshly made Parsnip cake with cream cheese icing.  Yum yum
  • my blue glass jar - found in the recent roadside inorganic collection - it has been washed and will be used to store something in my sewing room.
  • a new magazine to enjoy with my lunch on this cold, wet, blustery day.
What has made you happy this week?

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty pillow and I love your nine patch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blue glass jar! I'm dying to do Cari's Palatina pillow. I got far enough to print out the template and set aside a couple of days for it, but the template printed too small, and I knew that would wreck everything. And you know how it goes from there, right? Your pillow is spectacular. Now I'll have to print that template again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That parsnip cake looks like a good recipe. The pillow turned out sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.