|Photo from http://www.megduerksen.com/
- Zinnias - I remember them growing in my Gran's garden when I was young. I didn't like them much, cos they used to get caterpillars on them. Now I adore them. The rich vibrant jewel toned flowers. This year I want to be able to put bunches like this in my house. So I am planning a space in my garden for some plants.
- The amazing poppy display at the Tower of London, commemorating the lives lost in World War One.
- Strawberry season - unfortunately these are not from my garden, it hasn't stopped me from enjoying them though.
|Photo from: Cuisine Magazine
- The look of this Christmas Pavlova, if I'm on dessert duty for Christmas Day, this may be what I make.
- The perfect excuse for not getting my housework done.
|Photo from Clothwork
- Actually loving, this bag made by the very talented Melissa