|Hexagon Obsession by Marie Harrison (made with quarter inch hexagons)
|Pixelated Heart quilt by Melanie Hastings, pattern from Blue Elephant Stitches
|Brainwaves Quilts and close up of detail by Robyn Rognstad
|Summer Geese Quilt and Winter Geese Quilt by Melanie Hastings
|Close up of colours and fabrics in Summer Geese Quilt
- I celebrated my birthday with a cheats birthday cake - supermarket sponge and strawberries, still tasted good though.
- some lovely wool felt from my sister, that just happens to co-ordinate perfectly with some of my Liberty. (can you tell I am just dying to make something with this fabric)
- a day out at the Auckland Festival of Quilts with Rachel and Deb. Some amazing quilts, these were a few that caught my eye. We also met up with some other blog and flickr friends, from Wellington and Christchurch,
- a little stash enhancement from the festival
- some sewing for the SSM6 swap.
- I smile everytime I see this
Hoping you all had a fabulous weekend too.