- beautiful white Japanese anemone - I managed to get some cuttings of this for a dark corner in my garden, now I just need to get out there and weed it, then plant them.
From the kitchen
- harvest sauce in the making, using huge tomatoes from my Dad's garden
- Chocolate Raspberry Brownie - a collaboration between Mr J and myself (love school holiday cooking)
From my garden
- A monarch butterfly enjoying the sun and my zinnias
From the letterbox
- my beautiful new book ( payment for mowing the lawns) and some lovely fabric scraps from Umbrella Prints - I thought this year I may try and make something for the 2015 Trimming Challenge.
From a corner of my home:
- unknown flowers on my dining table
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend.