Easter has been and gone. The eggs have been eaten, and now Miss B, Mr J and I have two weeks holiday.
- Mr J made this delicious caramel ice cream for us over the weekend - such a simple recipe too, - all it needs is 300ml cream that has been softly whipped and one can of caramel condensed milk. Simply empty the caramel condensed milk into a bowl and stir until smooth then fold into the whipped the cream,. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- a special dessert last night - Raspberry White Chocolate shortcake
- my winter vegetable seedlings have been planted - lettuce, spinach, beetroot and celery, and I am also trying some swede seeds, though I may have left it a little late to get these to grow.
- a new hand sewing project
- the birthday pillow has been finished, and is now ready to post. Details and dimensions below:
- Paper pieced envelopes - pattern from Patchwork Please book
- Envelope background - Tula Pink
- Backing and Binding - Denyse Schmidt Piccadilly fabrics
- finished size 18" square
Hope that you all had a fabulous Easter weekend too.