A long weekend. It was fine, but cold in the mornings! The Scout, Miss B and Mr J were away camping, so it was all about me.
- I baked - Confetti Cookies
- I gardened
- I started mowing lawns then broke the lawn mower!!
- I cut fabric - all ready for a quilt top
- I sewed fabric back together - the most simple quilt top ever! I should have ironed it before I took the photo though. The very top piece of fabric is a baby blue not white.
- I finished one book, and started another.
- I made an infinity scarf from this beautiful Nani IRO double gauze my friend Melanie gave me
- I was going to watch a movie, but couldn't get the TV to work, (Mr J needs to fix something for me) so I made the backing for my Liberty Bloomsbury quilt. I had forgotten how big it is, basting and quilting it is quite a daunting thought.
- I made a Key Lime Pie
Think I need another weekend to relax now.