Another successful addition to my wardrobe.
This time the Kyoto Sweater from Papercut Patterns. Made from a merino blend that was a dream to sew (especially after my practice attempt with the cotton knit), and is beautiful to wear. I made the XS size, and would maybe add a little extra length to the sleeves when I make it again. Probably the only difficult part was sewing the seams under the arms, there were a few layers and curves to manoeuvre, so I ended up breaking a couple of needles, but that could be down to operator skills (or lack of) when sewing stretch fabrics.
I love how it turned out, and I've worn it out in public too, and Miss B and Mr J weren't embarrassed to be seen with me in it, so I think that's a good sign. Now to peruse more patterns,and plan a new wardrobe.