Saturday 11 January 2020

Sculpture in the Gardens 2019/2020

Breathe by John Ferguson


If Ever I Should Walk on Water by Gina Ferguson

The Guardians by Oria Rapley

The Head of John Doe by Sean Crawford

Detail of the above sculpture

Hand in the Dirt by James Wright

The Safety Gardener by Aaron Frater

Entwined by Chris Moore


Dinner Plate Fig


Beehaven by Jane Downes





After a few cold days, it's finally feeling like summer is here again.  I went to the Auckland Botanic Gardens for a wander around the latest sculpture trail.  My favourites were the The Head of John Dow,  Entwined and Beehaven.  Of course a few flowers and plants caught my eye too.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful!! thanks for sharing I love seeing what you have in your country

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, how extraordinary!! Thank you for sharing this unique exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really interesting pieces! Thank you for sharing them. I really like Breathe and The Head of John Doe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. I always enjoy you taking us on your explores.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I loved seeing all those photos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.