Wednesday 9 March 2022

Serenity Sweater

 





A little while ago I won a free pattern of my choice from Love Notions Patterns.  I chose the Serenity Sweater.  It's a wrap sweater which can have a waistband instead of the gathered bottom which I chose to sew.

I made size small, based on my measurements, out of a beautiful cobalt linen slub jersey. I am still persevering with sewing knit fabrics, but am finding it a more enjoyable experience with this linen jersey. It's not perfect, but for a first attempt, I'm really pleased with it, and am looking forward to wearing this as an extra layer for yoga classes in cooler weather.





1 comment:

  1. it is really pretty and adds such a nice splash of color to the black

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.