Tuesday 18 January 2022

21/22 Sculpture Trail

 

Reservoirs by Richard Mathieson


Brise Soleil (after Jane Drew) by Natalie Guy




Atua Wahine  - Indigenous Clay Artists Collective

Fragile Tree, Fragile Future by Lynden Over & Christine Robb

Operation Ranch Hand by Bernie Harfleet & Turtle Sarten


Flowers of the Chaste Tree






Miss B and I visited the Auckland Botanic Gardens and wandered part of the Sculpture Trail.  We definitely didn't see all of it, it was just way too hot.  These are some of my favourite sclptures and flowers that I saw.
















3 comments:

  1. that is such a pretty place I like wandering through places like that - we have a lot of the same flowers - kind of surprises me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tour of this magical place! Just what I needed this morning. We just finished shoveling out after a 20 inch snowfall and a now -15 temperature, with more snow to come tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sculptures and the botanical garden. My husband and I would enjoy Reservoir in our garden! We both enjoy your photos of your flowers. I'm also here for the sewing (not loans)!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.