Things that made me happy this weekend:
- hand stitching down the binding on my quilt
- reading 84 Charing Cross Road, first published in 1970, this is a just a totally charming read that I would thoroughly recommend. ( I might have to see if I can find a copy of the movie too)
- pears in a bowl - I just love the combination of the turquoise and green together
- a morning walk along the reserve, not many people out, a warm breeze and beautiful water views.
- honey bees on my flowering sedum. After the Varroa mite invasion a few years ago, I hadn't seen any honey bees in my garden, so these are a welcome sight. They have also enjoyed my oregano plant which flowered this year too.
- doing a little more hand quilting on the scrappy sampler quilt
What have you enjoyed this weekend?