- The Sound of Glass by Karen White.
- potting up some cuttings of favourite succulents
- winter vegetable seedlings have been planted. This year I am growing perpetual spinach, celery and corn salad. I have also planted some lettuce in the hope they will see me through to the end of autumn,
- Outlander - I have borrowed the first part of Season One. Having read the series many years ago, I am really enjoying it and am impressed so far, with how closely it follows the book.
- a little sewing on Mum's quilt
- slowly getting this EPP cartwheel pillow finished. Four cartwheels completed, now to join them and add the edging triangles to square it off.
- Hot Cross Cookies from here
Hope you have all had a wonderful Easter weekend too.