- Reading: The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend. Even if you don't read any thing else this year, this book should be read. An absolutely charming story, interspersed with letters between the characters and references to books. One of my favourite reads this year.
- Baking: well unbaking really, an uncooked chocolate tart - a new recipe too, for my Cook the Books challenge. I am not sure if I would make this again, the filling didn't seem to set properly, even though it had been in the fridge for at least 7 hours, and I do have to admit, that my inner Gordon Ramsay came out as I was trying to serve this up last night. It is very rich and we may all end up sick of eating it,before it is finished. Recipe from Annabel Langbein's Summer Annual 2015.
- Hexi-making: Because I can't be bothered quilting or sewing anything large at present, making little tiny Liberty hexis is always fun.
- Shopping: no photos yet, but I have finally purchased some new glasses, I have had to invest in progressive lenses, a sign I'm getting older.
- Garden Pickings: more zinnias and a few cosmos, also my last cucumbers, lots of chillies and some capsicum
Hoping you have all had a great weekend too.