Making me happy this weekend
- Friday morning yoga class (I don't work Fridays but have to work every second Saturday), so I try to get to my Vinyasa class each week, I have only been doing yoga since February, but I love it.
- A pile of pretty in the mail - this beautiful Liberty collection from Ava & Neve
- More completed Ice Cream Soda blocks for month 4
- Hand stitching with variegated threads and wool felt - testing an idea
- Reading a long waited for book and working on another Ice Cream Soda Blossom.
- Another garden has been weeded and mulched, the pile has diminished oh so slightly
- Pretty new nail polishes for summer toes.
- Not having to cook dinner, The Scout cooked dinner last night and currently has a roast slow cooking in the oven for tonight's dinner.
What has made you happy this weekend.