From my book pile - three books I have enjoyed this week:
- Lovely recipes and profiles of interesting real-life people in The Kinfolk Table
- Ann Mah's autobiographical Mastering the Art of French Eating
- Letters from Skye - a love story told in letters by two generations during both WWI & II
- Afghan biscuit slice in the making - I think I prefer it as a slice instead of as a biscuit (cookie)
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Jam - some more for the Christmas hampers and some for us
- Some Christmas ornaments
Have a fabulous weekend whatever you do.