Monday 11 November 2013

Weekending



A quiet weekend with all my family home.  Everyone taking time out to do their own thing this weekend.
My thing was sewing.
  • a scrappy quilt as you go (QAYG) block
  • a lining cut to match
  • finally sewn up into this cute dumpling  (or as Mr J says a small taco) pouch from this tutorial, small enough to keep in my bag, and stop the lipsticks from rolling around.
and when that was finished my sewing space had a big clean up and was re-organised.  Already for my next project and no doubt the mess that will follow.

What did you make this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Your pouch looks gorgeous - well done! I'll add those to my to-do list too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh -- I LOVE those little dumpling bags! I love that you did yours with all those cute pink-ish prints -- adorable! And if you get tired of putting your lipsticks in them, they're perfect for a small pair of scissors, spool of thread, thimble and some needles for whatever current handwork you're doing! ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.