Officially the last day of the school holidays. So tomorrow it is back to work and school for us all.
Here's a little taste of the things I have been doing this weekend.
- some quilting on my SSM6 item
- more baking for school lunches - my favourite Afghan Slice, and spicy carrot muffins
- I cooked Pork Belly for the first time using this recipe - yum very tender and the crispiest crackling ever
- some more sewing - a prototype napkin ring
- a possible fabric pull for a Christmas table runner - does it matter that the fabrics aren't Christmas themed?.