- another block for my Sea Glass Beach Sampler quilt
- more blocks for my #100days100blocks quilt - these are my favourite recent makes.
- a Rebel Quilt - thinking Mr J would like this in shades of blue
- my Anna Maria Horner irish chain quilt
- quilting and binding the city sampler quilt - not sure if I will keep this or donate it to our local hospice - I may even have enough blocks for two smaller quilts.
- making curtains for the ranch slider doors/windows in the house
- recovering my dining chairs with coffee sacks, could be scratchy on bare legs in summer, though they may soften with use.
- that my latest NZ House & Garden magazine co-ordinates beautifully with my Liberty Bloomsbury
Is anyone else thinking about projects for next year?