Thursday 29 August 2019

Ice Cream Soda Blossoms







Since I last posted, I have been busy making up Ice Cream Soda Blossoms.

At the time of writing this I only have 15 full blossoms and 8 half blossoms left to make, if I make the quilt the size of the kit.  Of course I am considering making it bigger, and then there are still hundreds of tiny diamonds and triangles joiner pieces to add. My next dilemma is what colour to make the joining pieces.  White would probably make the blossoms POP, but I don't like to use plain white in my quilts. 

There is still lots to keep me busy, it's definitely not going to be a quick finish.  

6 comments:

  1. I really love your Ice Cream Soda blocks and they make me want to continue working on my rose star blocks. Great use of fabrics Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blossoms are really lovely..nice work on the colors hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely selection of fabrics in these blocks Julie, it would be nice to have quite a large quilt with these pretty blocks, I hope you do decide to go larger!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking great Julie. I'm tempted, but I've learnt to restrain myself and accept that I can't make everything that I like. Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love those blocks, Julie! Lovely selection of fabrics too,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Julie such beautiful blocks ,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.