Sunday 9 January 2022

Skullduggery Tops

 






The Skullduggery Top is a pattern from NZ  Pattern company, The Sewing Revival. It features a short sleeve tee, long sleeve tee and a dress option.  The front is made from a knit/jersey fabric and the back 
from a woven fabric.

I describe these versions as the mullet of T-shirts - business in the front, party in the back.

Both are made from a linen slub jersey knit and a woven rayon for the back. I made size 10 with no    adjustments and absolutely love how they've turned out. They were an easy stress-free sew, and were  sewn on my normal sewing machine, as I don't have an overlocker. The mint green version features the straight hem option while the lilac version has the curved hem,

These have probably been the most enjoyable knit fabric garments I have sewn to date.  I can see many more in my wardrobe's future, especially some long sleeve versions with funky fabric and pattern combinations


2 comments:

  1. love how well you sew - wish I had luck with tops like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look sooo fabulous Julie! Can’t wait to see your other versions.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.