Scenes from my week:
- spinach and feta open pie - made with the last of my perpetual spinach from the vegetable garden
- the twenty scout badges I am embroidering the year on, for those scouts who completed the winter camp a couple of weeks ago
- the sewing which won't be getting done for a while - as my machine has broken again.
- some little fabric stamps I made and turned into Christmas tags
- a beautiful new book to drool over, I wish I had a garden full of flowers to pick and put in my house.
What have you been cooking, creating or reading this week?
Can you recommend a sewing machine brand/model that isn't too pricey - that will do the basics, has a walking foot and be able to handle some quilting and sewing through thick layers?