Sunday 15 September 2013

Weekending





Lots of reading (see previous post), lots of time in the kitchen and lots of sewing
  • playing around with scraps and paper piceing, my triangles are so much more accurate this way
  • honey and orange roasted rhubarb from my garden
  • making my special  herb coating for slow roasted pork - it contains garlic, fennel seed, chili flakes, salt, oregano and freshly chopped rosemary, rubbed all over then slowly roasted for 3-4 hours
  • brown sugar rhubarb brioche for breakfast on Sunday
  • some quilt as you go and vintage embroidery for the needlebook I am making my partner in the Simple & Sweet Scrappy Swap
What did you do this weekend?


3 comments:

  1. Please share that recipe for the slow cooker pork. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole - I have sent you the recipe link for the Roast Pork and I have also updated it in this post. Enjoy

      Delete
  2. those little triangles are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.