Tuesday 17 September 2013

A Needlebook




As I mentioned  in my previous post, I have joined the Sweet & Simply Scrappy Swap Group on Flickr. This round we have to make a needlebook for our partners.  This is my finished creation.   Various scraps of pink, minty green and purple, some florals, dots, lace and vintage embroidery. On the left are three little pockets, which can hold a small pair of scissors, or a reel of thread. The middle  has three pages of beautiful wool felt for various needles and there is a zippered pouch on the right.  It all folds up and ties with a bow.  I am so pleased with how this has turned out and hope that my partner loves it.

2 comments:

  1. That's very nice. What a lovely present to make some one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so lovely! Your blog is my new find for the day...I must come back to read some more posts. I really love the little cameo of embroidery on the cover of your pretty needle book, and the colors you chose are inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.