Wednesday 25 September 2013

Today I ...





 

 

  • have been baking - a new recipe - Butter Crumb Ginger Cake
  • blanket stitching felt edges, sometimes with beads and sewing on stars
  • hand stitching tiny green stitches around a smaller tree
  • making plans for a long weekend away - school finishes for two weeks holiday on Friday, so The Scout has taken Monday and Tuesday off  work and we are going away. (Expect photos next week)
  • have been thinking about my vegetable garden and planning what I will grow this year.  I will have to sow some  bean and beetroot seeds next week for Labour weekend planting.
  • am very pleased too see that my aquilegia seeds are finally sprouting - they can be transplanted into my garden soon.
  • was keeping my fingers crossed for Team New Zealand in their America's Cup races, it is nail biting, stomach churning, agonisingly stressful watching these races. The last race is tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I love your little trees. Enjoy your planting - round the other side of the world I am just harvesting. Aquilegias are great - once you get going with them you never know what kind are going to pop up!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.