- Been caught in the rain once on my morning walk (it has since turned into the most beautiful mild spring day).
- made my favourite bread again , I added half a cup of linseeds to it cos I didn't have enough sunflower seeds.
- made a birthday card for my sister-in-law, which will be posted off today.
- started reading Blackberry Wine by Joanne Harris.
- enjoyed seeing the sheets flapping in the wind and sun.
- been eating roast beef and bread and butter pickle on my freshly baked bread.
- found signs of spring in my garden - the brightly coloured Bilbergia flowers and the tiny delicate mauve flowers of the Cercis (or Forest Pansy) tree.
What have you been making, baking, creating today?
What signs of spring or autumn have you found in your gardens?