From my bedside table:
- a pile of books waiting to be read and a beautiful blue hydrangea bloom
- standing in the rain, watching Mr J in the running leg - he's the one with the orange swim cap still on
- my fabric wreath - made a couple of years ago - I don't have a nice front door to hang it on, so it hangs over my sideboard attached to a mirror
- Miss B and Mr J decorating the tree - no theme, just lots of interesting decorations that have stories and meaning to us all
- some of the fabulous treats from my sister in our Christmas swap - she made the beautiful bag you can just see too.
- my zucchini plant in bloom - I picked my first zucchini off it last night