Thursday 19 December 2013

Scenes from my Week






From the sewing Room:
  •  badges getting sewn on scarves for the Scout Jamboree which starts on December 27, still waiting for another 40-50 scarves to arrive though - nothing like working under pressure
From the garden
  • one of my favourite cannas in flower
From the letter box
  • a job offer, from that interview I had about a month ago, which I have accepted - it is only a casual job with our local libraries, so hopefully I still get time to cook, garden and craft.
  • happy mail in the form of a decoration sent to me from a friend
From the Christmas preparations:
  • gift wrapping before the Miss B and Mr J finished school yesterday - so now it is officially summer holidays
From the kitchen
  • using up some of my zucchini glut to make a Chocolate Zucchini cake from this recipe


1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie - are you going to take the job? Congratulations! I hope it doesn't slow down your crafting. I'm going to look into that chocolate zucchini cake recipe - too bad they are out of season here. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.