|Saint Andrea Corsini c1630 by Geurcino. Bullet holes courtesy of a soldier in 1944.|
|Maffeo Barnerini c1597 by Caravaggio|
- We had a wind free day, so I managed to get a group shot of all 32 Ice Cream Soda Blossoms.
- Tin Man by Sarah Winman, a charming bittersweet novel of love, life and friendship, that's easy to read.
- Colourful stitches on felt for my Christmas decorations - pattern from mmmcrafts
In the Garden
- My lemon tree is just covered in clusters of buds, they'll be opening properly and perfuming the air soon. Looking forward to lots of lemons for baking and summer G & Ts.
- Miss B and I went into the city, to see The Corsini Collection at Auckland Art Gallery. Beautiful portraits and pictures from the Corsini Family focusing on the Renaissance times. The colours and workmanship was amazing, as were the personal family stories relating to the portraits. Many of the frames were just as impressive.