- Slowly but surely progress is being made on my Solstice Dreams Quilt. I have done one of the re-do blocks too.- the pink flower on the bottom right.
- Autumn fungi is starting to pop up in the most unlikely places, this little grouping in a gap in the cobblestones on our paved area.
- I have just finished reading this book. I really enjoyed it and have a lot of respect for people who can live in Alaska with such long dark cold winters.
- Feijoa season has begun, unfortunately these lovely big cut fruit aren't from my trees. However my trees have fruit this year, and it looks as though I should get a lot more than 10 feijoas, so I am very happy with that. I think from memory my fruit trees were ready in May.
- I'm feeling quite inspired by the success of my foray back into sewing clothes for me, so have been spending a little time looking at patterns I like online. So far on my 'want to make list' I have the Kyoto Sweater/Top, the Coppelia Top and the Kimono Top. I Of course now I need to find time to peruse andbuy some lovely fabrics for them too.
Wishing you all a lovely Easter weekend, what ever you are doing.