Friday 15 March 2019

An Apology



I would just like to apologise to any of my blogging friends, who have commented on recent posts, that I haven't replied to lately. I have not deliberately been ignoring you.  It appears that somehow, I switched off the email notification of comments and was not receiving them.  Thanks to a helpful post I found here,  I think I have fixed the problem.

So a big thank you to everyone for your lovely comments on my last couple of posts.  They are always very much appreciated.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend, whatever you end up doing.

4 comments:

  1. Ah glad you were able to sort things Julie. The link makes it all very clear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one! I think the blogs reset themselves at some point. Mine was like that for a long time, and I know I didn't do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Friend,
    Thank you for sharing.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.