- these beautiful frilly camellias - picked from my neighbour's garden. I have them floating in a bowl on my dining table.
- being organised and cooking dinner early - tonight a savoury tomato mince rice bake and coleslaw.
- knowing that I have a day out in Hamilton tomorrow, to attend the craft fair. Fingers crossed I will catch up with Rachel and Deb, and also my mother-in-law. No doubt there will be a little money spent ....
- this fabulous pile of cookbooks - I am especially looking forward to making some treats from Gran's Sweet Pantry - which is a New Zealand cookbook too.
- my pile of bedside reading - currently I am reading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. I am not really a fantasy book reader, but thought I had better try some different books and genre, now I am working for the library. This was recommended to me by one of my co-workers as a good series to start with. I am about 60 pages in, and so far I am enjoying it.
- another shot of this beautiful camellia.
Hoping you are all having a great week - not long till the weekend now.