Finally a work in progress - Mr J's shirt quilt
- over 350 6.5"x 2.5" strips have been cut from shirts obtained from The Scout, Mr J's grandad and various op (thrift) shops over the last 12 months. It was not as easy finding good quality 100% cotton shirts as I thought it would be.
- 104 rail fence blocks have been sewn and laid out as above.
- 6 shirt pockets have been placed randomly throughout the quilt layout (Mr J, thinks he may need to hide things in them)
- so far, I have sewn one row together and pinned 3 more, ready to sew
- tonight, there will be lots more pinning
Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.