Friday 3 May 2013

I've Finally Done It

 After many years of being a blog stalker  I have finally stopped procrastinating about having a blog of my own and done it. I will be sharing my crafting and sewing creations, books I'm reading, gardening and cooking.  There will be the odd holiday shot too.

Anyway, it is currently the last week of school holidays here in New Zealand, and we have just come back from three nights camping at Tawharanui which is a regional park and marine reserve.  It is a beautiful beach, with lovely bushwalks and lots of native birds, rock pools and caves to explore.  We can't wait to go back in summer.




I am now back into my sewing - I have joined the String Fever Scrap Attack at Stitched in Color and have made a string quilt which I will hopefully get bound this weekend.



If you made it this far - thanks for reading along.  Catch up with you on Monday.


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy! I started blogging last September and am hooked. I love it. I have made some amazing bloggy friends and found so many like minded souls. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.