Friday 17 May 2013

Playing with Scraps

Some time last year I made a quilt top from Bonnie & Camille's Ruby fabric - hopefully  I will get the quilt finished before winter this year.  Anyway  now that my swaps and string quilt are completed, I have been wanting a small sewing project, so I started playing with the square offcuts left over from the quilt top.  This is what I came up with.  Star from this tutorial, only I downsized it to fit the squares I had.




By adding a strip of  linen  to each edge and I think I have a cushion cover in the making.



 So fingers crossed that this weekend I get to finish it and all going well I will have something to show on Monday.

What are you hoping to start or finish this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.