Tuesday 21 May 2013

Tuesday

 I am busy being a "school mum" today, doing parent help at swimming lessons and then transporting children to our local primary interschool cross country champs,  which Mr J is competing in.  Fingers crossed the predicted heavy rain and thunderstorms hold off until after school today.

I did manage to make a start on my project mentioned in the previous post.

 

Hopefully I will be able to make some progress on it tomorrow. I have also posted off my parcel for the Fabric Basket Swap, and all going well my partner should receive it next week, hopefully I won't have to wait too long for mine.  It is always rather exciting looking at the group page and trying to guess which one may be yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.